General Practitioner - Kings Cross Surgery
- 83 Chalton Street, London, NW1 1HY
- Up to £118,000 per annum
- Recruit Type
- Direct Employer
- Full time, Part time
Salaried GP required in Kings Cross Surgery for 6-8 sessions per week - attractive remuneration package!
Kings Cross Surgery are looking for experienced or newly qualified GPs (including those awaiting CCT) to join us.
The surgery is a close community working team based in the heart of London’s Kings Cross. Close to travel hubs including Kings Cross St Pancras station, with local and national train links. With a vibrant local community the practice serves a rich diverse population and benefits from in house allied health support including on site interpretation where needed.
New clinical facilities and building renovations including on site parking and large office space this makes the ideal local practice for team working GP. Under Camden PCN there are strong links to local population health and a large number of services in the network. The practice thrives and welcomes GPs who like to work innovatively and with close relationship to providers. Local support also allows for campaigns and health days being offered to all to increase health awareness and prevention.
The practice offers a Digital first approach to most of its patients and offers a great model of access, whilst maintaining the traditional GP input to those that need it the most.
We welcome applications from GPs looking to develop, build on their clinical practice and help progress into varying their skills including leadership.
Our GPs, patients and practice teams benefit from innovative tech and workflow management processes. This approach improves patient access and hugely streamlines administrative tasks, freeing up GPs to focus on clinical work with the support of highly-trained multi-disciplinary teams.
With mentorship, support, in-house learning and development, and multiple leadership opportunities, our GPs are encouraged to reach their true potential. We can support with a Tier 2 visa if required, subject to approval by the GMC and GP Performers List
We are committed to the next generation of GPs who will receive unrivalled support to grow and develop successful careers within the organisation.
You could be working with...
- A strong network that is in place to support GP development, providing opportunities for leadership roles in teaching, digital, research, innovation and more
- A wider MDT including pharmacists and physician associates with further support from a central digital clinical hub team
- A unique document management system EZ Doc, world class GP data management solution, EZ Analytics, and our leading patient online consultation app ‘Dr. iQ’.
Our fantastic package includes:
- £11,000 per session for newly qualified GPs
- Annual salary up to £118,000 per annum depending on experience
- Full indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Low admin workload and home visiting rates
- Clear progression pathways with multiple leadership opportunities
- Support for SPIN fellowship applications
- Opportunity to undertake specialist areas such of LES or minor surgery
- Support with a Tier 2 visa if required, subject to approval by the GMC and GP Performers List
- Friendly, vibrant practice environment with twice weekly clinical meetings and an active social calendar
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including developing clinical and training specialist interests
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer with associated income benefits
- Exceptional benefits package including private medical insurance
- Regular consultant-led GP education sessions.