General Practitioner - The Wembley Practice
Salaried GP required in The Wembley Practice for 4-8 sessions per week - attractive remuneration package!
The Wembley Practice are looking for experienced or newly qualified GPs (including those awaiting CCT) to join us.
Situated in the heart of Wembley, our practice offers unparalleled convenience with its close proximity to two tube stations, Sudbury Town Station and Wembley Central as well as short drive to both Northwick Park Hospital which has an accident and emergency centre, as well as Central Middlesex Hospital which has an urgent care centre.
At our practice, we believe in collaborative care and the power of a diverse team. As a valued member, you'll have the chance to work alongside a dynamic group of professionals, including Physician Associates, Clinical Pharmacists, PCN Pharmacists, Dieticians, an in-house Physiotherapist, Healthcare Assistants, a Mental Health Nurse, Social Prescribers and a Health and Well-being Coach. Together, we create a harmonious environment that fosters growth, knowledge sharing, and innovative patient care.
We take pride in our close-knit community of healthcare providers. Located in the same building, you'll find the local pharmacy, district nurses, and community physiotherapists. Collaborative opportunities abound, allowing for seamless coordination of care and enriching patient outcomes.
In addition to our in-house benefits. Within walking distance of our practice, you'll discover a vibrant array of local amenities, including shops and restaurants.
Our GPs, patients and practice teams benefit from innovative tech and workflow management processes. This approach improves patient access and hugely streamlines administrative tasks, freeing up GPs to focus on clinical work with the support of highly-trained multi-disciplinary teams.
With mentorship, support, in-house learning and development, and multiple leadership opportunities, our GPs are encouraged to reach their true potential. We can support with a Tier 2 visa if required, subject to approval by the GMC and GP Performers List
We are committed to the next generation of GPs who will receive unrivalled support to grow and develop successful careers within the organisation.
You could be working with...
- A strong network that is in place to support GP development, providing opportunities for leadership roles in teaching, digital, research, innovation and more
- A wider MDT including pharmacists and physician associates with further support from a central digital clinical hub team
- A unique document management system EZ Doc, world class GP data management solution, EZ Analytics, and our leading patient online consultation app ‘Dr. iQ’.
Our fantastic package includes:
- £11,000 per session for newly qualified GPs
- Annual salary up to £118,000 per annum depending on experience
- Full indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Low admin workload and home visiting rates
- Clear progression pathways with multiple leadership opportunities
- Support for SPIN fellowship applications
- Opportunity to undertake specialist areas such of LES or minor surgery
- Support with a Tier 2 visa if required, subject to approval by the GMC and GP Performers List
- Friendly, vibrant practice environment with twice weekly clinical meetings and an active social calendar
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including developing clinical and training specialist interests
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer with associated income benefits
- Exceptional benefits package including private medical insurance
- Regular consultant-led GP education sessions.