Salaried GP with additional roles at the expanding Westrop Medical Practice in Swindon and Wiltshire
Have you always wondered how there is only Locum /salaried/ or partner career path as a GP? We have developed a salaried tiered structure to allow different levels of responsibility and career progression within the practice. Tier 1 salary starts at 11086 Tier 2 salary of 11726 is available for GPs that offer an additional service such as joint injections or coil insertions. Tier 3 salary of 12365 is available for GPs taking on additional roles such as audit lead or safeguarding lead. We have also developed an associate partner role.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our friendly, innovative, expanding and forward thinking team. We currently serve a population of over 46,000 in six locations, two are semi-rural locations on the edge of the Cotswolds, one in the centre of Old Town and three in North Swindon. We are recruiting for a Salaried GP for 4/8 sessions (can be flexible) to join our team as we continue to expand the practice.
- 9 partners (8 clinical and 1 business partner) and 14 salaried GPs
- Commitment to individual and practice development - GP monthly protected training mornings & monthly clinical meetings for all clinicians
- Flexible working patterns available – 15 min appointments
- Supportive working environment - GP monthly breakfast meeting & mentoring available
- Registrar training practice (5 GP Trainers)
- Skilled nursing team including ANPs, nurse prescribers, triage & chronic disease nurses
- Practice employed direct patient access MSK practitioners, mental health nurses, Prescribing Pharmacists, dietician & a social worker
- Paramedic home visiting service
- Clinical correspondence managed via admin team greatly reducing letters seen by GP’s
- Repeat prescribing managed by Pharmacist team.
- We are very open to hearing new ideas and trying different ways of working
- Dispensing branch surgery
- Special interests are encouraged and supported
- We are keen on preventative medicine & we run a metabolic clinic
- Training for minor surgery can be provided for an interested GP
- Westrop Medical Practice are members of the Brunel Health Group. As a group we are the largest primary care research group across the South West of England.
- Excellent local schools (private and state) & beautiful surrounding villages
Apply to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org