The Grove is a modern, purpose built practice on the outskirts of Felixstowe. The building offers an extremely pleasant working environment and our coastal location means that The Grove is a really great place to work.
We are looking for a GP to join our fantastic and friendly surgery in the seaside town of Felixstowe. Our surgery is progressive, supportive and forward thinking and all staff thrive on providing excellent patient care.
We have an inclusive and experienced team who pride themselves in serving over 16500 patients.
The Grove Surgery works on a triage based system with equitable division of work. We believe in a strong work / life balance and we have great systems in place to support staff in achieving that.
We have a reputation for innovation and adaptable working practices, developed to fit around our individual clinicians.
Our surgery has recently been recognised as the best performing covid vaccination centre in the county. We are extremely proud of this achievement and acknowledge that this is down to strong teamwork and dedication.
We are a forward thinking Practice and embrace all the challenges that a modern NHS brings.
You would be joining an established clinical team comprising of 2 GP Partners, 4 salaried GP’s and a pool of regular locums.
The Clinical team is very well supported by an experienced and welcoming management and administrative team.
About the surgery
- 16,500+ patients
- 2 supportive GP Partners
- Always 2 or more GP’s on call in duty
- A full complement of support staff, including Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Healthcare Assistants, Midwife, Physiotherapist, Mental Health Practitioner, Wellbeing Practitioner, Pharmacy Team, Care Co-ordinator and Administration team
- Chronic disease clinics
- All patients signposted by our Care Co-ordinators
- Rated Good by CQC
- SystmOne clinical system
- 100% QOF achievement for the past 5 years
- Part of the local Primary Care Network (PCN)
For more information, please contact our Practice Manager Kate Bloomfield on 01394 288176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org