An opportunity to join our cohesive, friendly practice working from our own premises in the beautiful High Street of the stunning Cotswold village of Broadway. Also, on the horizon is the exciting prospect of a new purpose built medical facility within the next 2 years.
We are looking for a salaried GP for 6-8 sessions per week. Starting 1st June 2018, but will wait for the right candidate.
We pride ourselves in modern, high quality care with good continuity and traditional values.
- Rural, dispensing practice
- List size approximately 7,500 patients
- High QoF achievements and patient satisfaction
- Medical Student Teaching practice
- No extended hours or out-of-hours commitment
- EMIS Web, Docman and Frontdesk systems
- CQC inspection rating Good
- Website www.barnclose.co.uk
Informal visits welcome, for further information or to arrange a visit please email or phone 01386 853651
Mrs. Jean Taylor, Practice Manager
Barn Close Surgery, 38-40 High Street, Broadway, Worcestershire WR12 7DT
Dr Neil Townshend
Dr John Hughes
Similar searches: Gloucestershire