Why Newfield Medical?
- Member of Co-operatives UK
- Beautiful East Scotland
- Visa sponsorship registered practice
- A limited liability business with rented premises
- Situated in a modern council community hub, strong links to local partners and establishing a charitable arm to promote services for the community we serve. In line with Co-operative values.
- Enthusiastic team of GPs who work collaboratively and are committed to a manageable and varied work load. No Duty Doctor system.
- All GPs paid as per BMA salaried model: £98,555 (FT, 40hrs)
- Annual leave 40 days (inc PHs) pro rata and study leave allocation.
- Active training practice (students,FY,ST1-3)
- Recently opened GP training centre, first of its kind in the UK with GPs delivering student clinics and tutorials.
- Primary care services delivered to local open prisons & Scotland’s first addiction recovery home for women and children.
- 5200 patients & growing exponentially
- 5 Directors (4 GPs & PM)
- Deep end practice with young working-age population: very low visiting practice
- Blended approach: GPs do telephone triage and surgeries
- Dundee & Brighton medical students
- E-car & E-bikes available