Salaried GP for 4-8 sessions per week in Northamptonshire
The Cottons Medical Centre, in Raunds, Northamptonshire, is seeking an enthusiastic, salaried GP for 4-8 sessions per week.
- Well regarded and patient centred, a forwarding thinking practice of 5 GPs caring for 10,200 patients.
- Clinical team made up of 4 Full time partners, 1 Full time Associate GP, 1 Chronic Disease Prescribing Nurse Manager, 1 Minor illness Nurse Prescriber, 1 Community Nurse Lead, 3 Practice Nurses and 2 HCAs
- High QOF achieving
- Recent GP expansion, of which looking to expand further in a semi-rural location - superb working environment
- Pooled list with equitable and manageable workload
- In-house “buddy system” for mentoring new GPs
- Good CQC rating
- Part of 9 Practice PCN with sharing of ARRS staff clinical pharmacist, safeguarding coordinators, social prescribers.
- Offer Extended Hub appointments from the practice Wednesday evening and Saturday mornings.
- Excellent staff retention, with skilled MDT. GPs fully supported by Advanced Nurse Practitioners, who undertake home visits and Nurses, dealing with chronic disease management. Plus a full complement of experienced administrative staff.
For an informal chat or visit, please contact Samuel Adams, Practice Manager on 01933 627141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: Northamptonshire