Salaried GP vacancy in Chelsea, London SW3
SALARIED GP 6-8 sessions per week
£11,500 sessional rates
PMS Practice, London, Chelsea SW3
We are a friendly and forward-thinking GP practice with a list size of 10,000 patients who have recently relocated to a newly refurbished premises at the Violet Melchett Health & Well-being Hub SW3.
Our new premises have excellent facilities, and we are embarking on an exciting journey to drive the establishment of a Health and Wellbeing Hub at the heart of the community, where there will be a strong focus on lifestyle and preventative care.
We are seeking enthusiastic and committed GPs who have a passion for new models of working to join our team.
- Training practice, (a partner is a GP Training Programme Director), open to supporting applicants to become a trainer
- Part of a successful PCN - Brompton Health, (a partner is the PCN Clinical Director)
- Opportunities for a SPIN Fellow to work within our PCN or GP Federation
- CQC rated us Outstanding in Well Led and for patients experiencing poor mental health
- Offer of weekly protected time for Practice Development
- An excellent administrative and managerial team, including workflow to manage incoming letters
- Clinical team supported by pharmacists, social prescriber, case managers for frailty and good community mental health support
Please submit your covering letter and CV by email to:
For more information please refer to our website: www.healthpartnersatvioletmelchett.co.uk