Salaried GP vacancies in Lewisham, South East London
The Lewisham Care Partnership is an established Super Partnership/PCN bringing together 5 practices in central Lewisham, South East London with a total practice population of 58,000.
We are a very innovative team, seeking to push through good ideas that improve both patient care and our staff team work life balance.
We are looking for 3-5 Salaried GPs to join our diverse and energetic team.
Our 5 care sites include, the St Johns Medical Centre , the Honor Oak Group, Belmont Hill , Morden Hill and Hilly Fields care units all located within Lewisham.
- Full time or part-time
- Reduction in administration. We have centralised and standardised processes for workflow management(reduced paper work) including a Care navigator hub(call centre), Docman hub, Clinical coders, Pharmacy hub, Referral and Call and Recall hubs.
- Minimal home visiting as we have access to paramedic / AP led home visiting service
- Excellent clinical, management and administrative support teams
- CPD time and support for career progression
- CQC Compliant
- A clinically diverse team- Pharmacist, ACP, NPs, PA, Social prescriber, Physio First.
- High QOF achievers.
- Training Practice
- Enhanced Services- Extended access, Care Home, Substance Misuse Hub, Homeless Hostel
- Opportunities for career progression- Lead/ Portfolio GP’s, PCN and Specialist roles
- Locum insurance for sickness
- NHS Pensions
- Option to be involved with NHS Fellowship proramme
Our rate of pay is based on experience and ranges from £10,500 to £12,000.
Please click on the apply button to submit your CV.