Due to retirement, an opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Salaried GP to join Park Lane Surgery on a permanent basis for 6 sessions. Future Partnership can be considered. MDDUS indemnity is paid by the Practice.
We are a well-established 6 GP Practice based in Hertfordshire and serve a population of just over 10,500 patients. Our clinical team includes 3 nurses and 2 HCAs. With an active PCN, we have support from pharmacists, care coordinators, social prescribers, community nurses, midwives and health visitors, a psychiatric nurse, and a physiotherapist.
- Friendly, genuinely supportive team with the opportunity for formal or informal mentorship
- Well-respected Practice with an established patient base and high level of patient satisfaction
- CQC-rated “Good”
- High QOF achieving Practice
- Involved in clinical research activities
- SystmOne practice with strong administrative support and a well-managed workflow
- Purpose-built premises located just outside London, with excellent transport links and local schools
- We are certainly modern and forward-thinking, but are in many ways a traditional Practice encouraging continuity of care
This position would be ideal for a forward-thinking GP looking to join a close-knit, supportive, and approachable team – we meet daily for informal chats and support over coffee and ensure equitable workload distribution. We have regular in-house clinical meetings with our allied healthcare professionals.
If you would like more information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact our Practice Manager, Helen Conaghan: email@example.com; Tel: 01992 469 287.
If you wish to apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org