GP for Home Service across Lambeth & Southwark, London
SELDOC is a GP co-operative operating across South London. We are extremely proud to have provided high quality services for 2 million patients over the past 25 years.
We are looking for GP’s relishing to work in a fast-paced, patient-first service. This role is for our @Home service which provides care for patients across Lambeth & Southwark.
You will work closely with other members of SELDOC’s multi-disciplinary team consisting of other GPs & Advanced Care Practitioners (ACPs) from different professional backgrounds.
The post-holder will be expected to undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with a GP working within primary care, with the additional responsibilities of acting as support to the @Home service.
These will include:
- Participating in a daily ‘virtual’ ward round
- Undertaking home visits, alone or jointly with nursing staff, to assess patients as requested by the nursing staff
- Reviewing new patients who are admitted into @Home as requested by the nursing staff, and working with them to create a care plan to meet the patient’s needs
- Acting as the overall medical lead for the @Home service when on duty and shift clinical lead as necessary
To support your development, you will also have:
- Dedicated CPD study leave
- Educational programs (includes monthly topical events, and peer-support forums)
- Wellness Hampers
- Lucrative Referral Scheme
- Chill days (Additional rest days on top of annual leave for work/life balance)
- NHS Pension