Partner or Salaried GP role available in Monifieth, Angus
Monifieth Medical Practice has an exciting opportunity for highly motivated GPs to join our existing team. We have much to offer either in partnership or in a salaried position.
Start date and number of sessions are negotiable up to 8 sessions. Tier 2 Visa sponsorship is available if required.
- GMS Practice
- 6 Partners (4.5 FTE)
- 1 Salaried GP
- 3 Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner (in Training)
- 2 Practice Nurses
- Stable list size 11,300
- Excellent Management, Nursing, Reception team and IT support
- Postgraduate and Undergraduate GP Training Practice
- We are leading the way in integrated working with excellent District Nurses and Social Care teams working closely together in-house
- Occupational Therapist and Physio support on site
- 3rd Sector support from Voluntary Action Angus Social prescribers
- Penumbra Mental Health Peer support workers on site
- We are in bright modern accommodation with no buy-in costs and Golden Hello if eligible
- Excellent state and private schools within easy reach
We are an established training practice in the coastal town of Monifieth, Angus. Monifieth is just a stone’s throw away from Dundee and Angus is a beautiful county in which to live and work.
Informal enquiries and visits are very welcome.
Please apply in writing with CV to our practice manager, Mr Eric Blyth, Monifieth Medical Practice, Victoria Street, Monifieth, DD5 4LX.
Contact him directly by email: email@example.com or Telephone: 01382 767725