Exciting opportunity as a Salaried GP in Hertford and Ware, Hertfordshire
Sessions: 6-8 sessions
We are a practice of ~19,000 patients across 2 sites in Ware (Church Street Surgery) and Hertford (Castlegate Surgery), Hertfordshire. We have recently welcomed 2 new Partners from existing staff and want to welcome a new GP as one of our salaried GPs is moving out of area. We are a dynamic, supportive and forward-thinking team with partners involved in Cambridge Medical School, our Primary Care Network and CCG. Within our team we encourage personal development and career progression and we have with good links and support for this.
Perks of the position:
- Very low home visits and care home responsibilities
- Regular protected teaching
- Safe consulting environment with 15min appointments. Patients are given the option for face to face or telephone consultations
- Excellent processes for managing medication requests and documents resulting in low administrative workload and good work/life balance
- Competitive salary £10,500 per session.
- Flexible in number of sessions for the right candidate
Perks of practice:
- Well organised GMS practice consistently achieve full points for the Quality and Outcomes Framework. CQC rated Good.
- Highly skilled workforce including Clinical Pharmacist, Paramedics, Mental Health Nurses (both adult and child/young persons) and Social Prescribers.
- Provide minor surgery and joint injections.
- Teach year 4 and 5 Cambridge Medical Students and soon to be a GP training practice.
Both surgeries are located within attractive towns with excellent amenities and transport links. Castlegate surgery consultation rooms even have views of Hertford Castle! The towns are also in a great position to access London and Cambridge in your spare time.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and arrange an informal chat or visit.