GP opportunities in Bracknell, Berkshire
Forest Health are looking for GPs to join our happy, multidisciplinary team. We are a modern, innovative four-site practice caring for 33,000 patients in leafy Bracknell, Berkshire. Forest Health is a single practice PCN and we are rated Good by the CQC.
We have a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, Staff wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do.
- We are a training practice with a strong educational culture.
- Monday morning starts gently with a clinical meeting over breakfast.
- GPs are encouraged to take leadership roles and develop special interests. Funding available for appropriate training.
- ‘11’ o’clock hug’ meeting every day allow the team to connect.
- We believe in work life balance and actively discourage late working
- Infrequent home visits due to paramedic home visiting service
- We have an admin GP role so no pathology results or medicines management on routine days
- Infrequent duty GP shifts,
- Flexible session and shift patterns,
- Competitive salary,
- Personal well-being budget,
- MDU cover,
- High street discount card
- Employee assistance programme,
- Your birthday off in addition to annual leave,
- Welcome pack including personalised scrubs and water bottle
- Regular social events
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
if you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.