Introduction to the post
We have an upcoming opening in our friendly and supportive practice for a Salaried GP working between 6 – 8 sessions per week. We offer a nurturing environment for both experienced GPs and those just finishing speciality training. We are keen to support our doctors’ personal interests and their professional development so their careers can evolve.
About the practice
We serve approximately 15,000 socially and culturally diverse patients and work from a large modern Primary Care Health Centre. We are a multidisciplinary team consisting of doctors, physician associates, GP trainees, pharmacists, nurses, paramedics, physiotherapists and our healthcare assistant team.
We have exceptional clinical outcomes and strive to improve health inequality in the local area. We offer a variety of clinical consultations (face-to-face, telephone, video consultations, e-Consults). We are an outward looking practice and have recently led on a number of borough wide Covid services. Currently we are one of the largest Covid Vaccination Hubs in North London and have delivered over 170,000 vaccines so far. Our team works closely with the Federation for Health in Haringey on many clinical and training projects.
We are an innovative and educationally focused practice, supporting undergraduates from KCL medical school, physician associate trainees from SGUL, as well as GP trainees. Our team includes Teaching Fellows, and the Clinical Lead of the Haringey Training Hub as well as an Associate Dean for Health Education England. Our doctors have diverse interests in various specialities including head and neck surgery, as well as minor surgery
We have a comprehensive package of staff benefits which include:
- Incremental Salary Scale recognising experience and length of service ranging from £10,500 to £11,500 per session
- Indemnity insurance provided by the practice
- BMA Model contract with six weeks of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time employees)
- One week of study leave per year (pro-rata for part-time employees) with a £200 study budget
- Promotion of a healthy work-life balance
- Opportunities to take part in teaching through our in-house educational program and access to educational grants for your own development. Mentorship from senior educationalists
- For newly qualified doctors, easy access to SPIN and early career fellowship opportunities
- Regular formal and informal clinical meetings
- Admin light practice
- Great support in your role from our able administrative team
The appointment process
We are keen to ensure you have information about the practice and a chance to get to know us. We treat the interview as a mutual process and encourage you to interview us to ensure you are excited to come and work with the practice team.
For more information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact our Practice Manager, Mrs Sarah McLaughlin by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit our website www.mhgp.co.uk and you may be interested in watching the vaccine walk through video we have for patients, which will give you a virtual tour of our practice.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 24 December 2023, although the Practice reserves the right to appoint before this, so early application is strongly encouraged.
More search results
Salaried GP – Hereford – Up to 12 sessions p/w – …
Salaried GP Southfields, London SW19
Tudor Lodge Health Centre
Salaried GP vacancy in Willesden Green– N.W. LOND…
Walm Lane Surgery
Salaried GP - Oxford - Up to £11,500 per session
GP’s for BC: Practice in the Hawaii of Canada and…