GP Partnership Vacancy – Peterborough
Peterborough Nene Valley Hodgson Medical Practice - up to 8 sessions. This exciting vacancy is for an additional GP Partner to join our friendly team.
- GOOD CQC December 2022
- Good income & property buying options
- Practice commitment to maintaining a safe manageable workload
- Supportive practice team
- Aspirations towards becoming a Green Practice
- New to Practice Partnership Payment Scheme – eligible applicants can claim up to £ 20,000 plus on-costs of up to £ 4,000 up to £ 3,000 training fund to develop non-clinical partnership skills
- Training Practice
- Tier 2 Visa Sponsor
6.5WTE partnership good mix of male and female Partners, including two ANP’s and a Business Manager.
Would you like to work for a practice that is forward-thinking, embraces the challenges of modern General Practice and aims to provide innovative services? If so, we would love to hear from you as we have a vacancy for a GP Partner to join our team. We are open to discussion on sessions, anything up to 8 sessions considered for the right candidate.
We are looking for a GP Partner who shares our values of offering high quality patient centred care. In return we can offer:
- Flexible number of working sessions between 4 – 8 per week
- Flexibility with the working day and sessions including some sessions available to work from home
- Regular weekly clinical MDT meetings
- Teaching opportunities with registrars, Foundation year 2 doctors and under-graduates
- The opportunity for supported CPD including regular clinical and team meetings
- Access to the NHSE New to Partnership Scheme offering £20,000 to eligible partners
- High income and the potential for investment in partnership owed premises.
Team - Experienced multidisciplinary team, including ANP’s Practice Nurses, Community Matron, HCA’s, Pharmacists, SPLW’s, Pharmacy Technicians and Care Co-ordinators. Direct access to first contact physiotherapy via PCN, which is onsite. One of our salaried GP’s has a special interest in Cardiology so the practice is undertaking ground breaking Heart Failure work in primary care.
Specialist roles - We have weekly Clinical Meetings and monthly Clinical Governance afternoons. We encourage staff to undertake CPD and have staff who also undertake specialist roles, such as LTC, mental health, minor operations and women's health and clinical research.
If you are interested in this exciting Partnership vacancy and want to find out more Helena Papworth Business Manager Nene Valley Hodgson Medical Practice in the first instance: Helena.email@example.com; or 01733 366604.