Salaried GP Putney, South West London
We are a large friendly, supportive and progressive training practice, operating in spacious and modern premises at the heart of Putney, South West London with great transport links to London and surrounding areas. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, driven, hardworking and organised individual to join our clinical team.
The Practice is led by 6 experienced GP Partners and a Nurse Partner who are supported by a multidisciplinary clinical team and experienced care-coordinators and administration team. We are an approved undergraduate and postgraduate GP training practice.
Our clinical team includes 28 GPs, 4 physician associates, 5 nurses, 3 HCA’s, 4 pharmacists.
- Very competitive salary.
- NHS Pension.
- 6 weeks annual leave pro-rata.
- Contribution to MDU/MPS pro-rata.
- 1 week paid study leave per annum with up to £500. reimbursement towards CPD courses.
- Cycle scheme.
About the practice:
- List size 26,000 patients.
- We work in small teams to enable continuity of care.
- Daily informal GP catch-up meeting over lunch for peer support.
- Mentoring support and annual in-house appraisals plus commitment to leadership development of our salaried team.
- Full complement of services including - phlebotomy, ECGs, 24 hr BPs, counselling, physiotherapy, IUD/implants.
- Dedicated education, management, resilience development , clinical MDT meetings including consultant teaching on-site.
- Paperlight: EMIS Web, Docman workflow management & digital dictation systems.
We are looking to appoint between 3 and 6 sessions per week.
Application is by CV with a covering letter via email to: Nicola Munns HR Lead