GP Partner/Salaried in Angus, Dundee
Whether you have just qualified or simply fancy a change of scene, this could be the place for you.
A stable and vibrant practice in the east coast town of Arbroath, we are embracing the change of general practice and the new GMS contract. We aim to maintain a dynamic and positive workplace whilst ensuring that our patients continue to receive high quality care.
- We are offering 6–9 sessions per week.
- £11K per session per annum.
- Golden Hello may be available.
- Negotiable working pattern and/or negotiable start date.
- Currently 4 GP Partners, 1 Salaried GP.
- Specialist interests include cardiology, diabetes, respiratory, MFE.
- Scope for further development of specialist interests.
- Wonderful and fully supportive practice team including 3 nurse practitioners, 2 practice nurses, HCA, practice manager and a team of care navigators.
- Initial triage of calls to nurse minor illness appointments.
ABOUT OUR PREMISES
- Purpose built, fit for purpose, leased so no buy in.
- An attractive, light, airy building and a pleasant working environment.
- Easy 30 minute commute from Dundee.
ABOUT OUR PATIENTS
- List size 8,600.
- Mix of urban/rural and deprived/affluent.
- About how we work.
- 8 weeks leave including CPD.
- No OOH commitment.
- Weekly Partners & MDT meetings.
- Regular clinical team meetings.
Contact any of the GP partners or Gillian Linnen, Practice Manager on 01241 870307.