Salaried GP vacancy with view to partnership, Bishop Auckland, County Durham
We are looking to employ a GP with a strong" team player" approach to join our forward thinking and patient centred practice. We are in the small market town of Bishop Auckland which is close to Darlington, Durham and has good commuter links. Very close to beautiful countryside.
- Practice of the Year 2022
- Patient list size of approximately 15000 over 3 sites varied demographics
- Main site is purpose built
- Dispensing Practice
- Highly reputable Teaching practice GPRs and medical students
- Large support team including 6 Partners, 1 Salaried GP, 7 Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Health Care Assistants, Nurse Associates, Pharmacy team, social prescribers, Physio, Mental Health worker, receptionists, sectaries, coders and IT support. Very experienced Practice Manager supported by excellent Business Manager
- SYSTM 1 with ARDENS support templates
- Established and well functioning Primary Care Network
- Part of Durham Dales Health Federation who visit our care homes and do our extended access and support across other areas
- Good CQC Rating
- High QOF achievement
We can offer:
- Well organised practice with a friendly supportive team
- Tier 2 sponsorship
- Strong support for newly qualified GPs
- 4 – 8 sessions
- Flexibility with start and finish times (when not on call)
- 6 weeks holiday/ bank holiday allowance and study leave.
- Protected Learning time
- Competitive salary
- Full Indemnity cover
- Career start option available
We are happy to answer any further questions you may have. Informal visits are very welcome.
Please contact Allison Hodgson, Practice Manager on 01388 602728 or Allison.Hodgson@nhs.net
If you would like to apply please email your CV to the above email address.