Salaried GP, Northampton
A fantastic opportunity to join a lively and training practice in Northampton - the practice itself is situated in a good location with excellent commuting links in a purpose built surgery. The practice are keen to adapt and review workloads and have taken excellent measures to streamline significant aspects of a GPs working day through a diverse and multidisciplinary support team. The role is perfect for someone with the right attitude who is looking for somewhere with a very open and collaborative culture, excellent development opportunities and generous remuneration package.
Salary - £10,000 - £11,000 per session + Indemnity + BMA Model Contract + 7 Weeks Leave
Location - Northampton
The surgery -
- Based in purpose-built surgery
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Mental Health Nurse
- Diabetes Nurse
- Highly-skilled admin team
- Training practice
- Stable team of employed GPs with diverse specialist interests
- High QOF achieving
- Using SystmOne
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4-8 sessions
- Streamlined administration.
- Manageable and dynamic workload
- Specialist interests encouraged
- Adding to the practices existing working culture
The benefits -
- £10,000 - £11,000 per session
- Indemnity Paid
- Workload is regularly reviewed and managed
- Well established team with great retention
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Similar searches: Northampton