A fantastic opportunity to join a very well established training practice in a thriving market town just outside Oxford (North); the role benefits from a very forward thinking practice which promotes work life balance, inclusivity and collaboration. The practice itself is highly regarded in the area and would be an excellent opportunity for some one who feels they can add to the practices existing honest and open culture.
Salary -£9,000 per session + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - Oxford (North)
The surgery -
- Based in purpose-built surgery
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Prescribing Nurses & Minor Illness Nurses, Practice Nurses
- Highly-skilled admin team
- Training practice
- Strong and stable team of employed GPs with diverse specialist interests
- Mixed patient base
- High QOF achieving
- Using EMIS Web
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 6-8 sessions
- Streamlined administration.
- Manageable and dynamic workload
- Specialist interests encouraged
- Adding to the practices existing working culture
The benefits -
- £9,000 per session per annum
- Excellent location
- Workload is regularly reviewed and managed
- Well established team with great retention
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Similar searches: Oxford