Full / Part-time salaried GP wanted in Kent
Dr Molony & Partners are currently recruiting for a salaried GP for 4-8 sessions per week in the historic university city of Canterbury, Kent. Partnership is available for the suitable applicant if preferred.
We are a well-established training practice covering a list of approximately 17,000 patients and benefits include:
- City centre location.
- Training practice
- High QOF achiever
- Collaborative working with other local practices
- Diverse patient population including students from local Universities
- Opportunities to develop areas of clinical expertise.
- Complimented by a dedicated team of nurses and support staff who are committed to providing high quality patient care.
- Wide range of enhanced services offered.
- In-house clinics for General Surgery, General Medicine, Gynaecology, Dermatology, Weight Management, Ultrasound, Counselling and Physiotherapy.
- Emis Web clinical system.
- Salary £73 - £78k pa dependent on experience and responsibilities.
- Medical Indemnity fees paid by the practice.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact:
Mr Jeremy Lawrence, Practice Manager, The Sturry Surgery, 53 Island Road, Sturry, Canterbury, Kent. CT2 0EF. Email email@example.com.
Telephone: 01227 710372
Similar searches: Kent