- 4-9 sessions available
- Flexibility on days worked
- Competitive salary
- NHS Pension
- 6 – Weeks annual leave.
- Study leave pro – rata depending on number of sessions worked. Plus 2 – sessions for appraisal.
- Group Medical Indemnity
- Locum Insurance for all GPs
- PMS Contract, 10,500 patients.
- Training Practice – Registrars and Foundation Year 2
- Folly Lane is part of the Warrington Teaching Practice Federation, and Warrington Central West Cluster.
- Partners are active members of the CCG, Federation and Cluster.
- Practice teams: 5 Partners, 2 Salaried (Post for additional salaried), Nursing team, Practice Management team, Reception team, Medical Secretaries.
- EMIS Web
- 100% QOF
- Organised workflow systems to reduce admin for GP's, all post triaged prior to coming to GP
- Repeat dispensing in progress to reduce EPS work.
- Practice has interest in Minor Surgery, Joint injections, Contraceptive Procedures, Training, and Commissioning. Training in all can be provided.
- CQC Inspection – “Good”
- Option to progress to Partnership if desired.
Contact email@example.com for more details.
Folly Lane Medical Centre, Warrington, WA5 0LU
Similar searches: Warrington
More search results
General Practitioner - Queen Elizabeth Hospital U…
GP - Princess Royal University Hospital UCC (Orpi…
Greenwich and Lewisham Out-of-Hours on call Visit…
Deputy Medical Director
Clinical Director - Urgent Care