Urgent Care GPs - Central London
We are actively seeking to employ Urgent Care experienced GPs in Central London.
HCA Healthcare UK is delighted to announce expansion of our Urgent Care Centres within our award winning Hospital Group. To complement the existing Urgent Care Centres at Princess Grace Hospital, The Wellington Hospital and The Lister Hospital, we are opening two further units at London Bridge Hospital and a dedicated Children’s Urgent Care Centre at The Portland Hospital.
On offer to experienced Urgent Care GPs;
- Permanent employment contract: 40 hours full time or 20 hours per week part time.
- Salary up to £95,000 dependent upon experience, plus up to 20% bonus based on occupancy/patient contact rate and shift pattern worked.
- Additional benefits; private pension, private medical care cover, funded indemnity insurance, study leave entitlement, in house training and monthly lectures to support CME.
The Urgent Care Physician role will provide clinical assessment and diagnosis to patient’s requirements including minor injuries, illnesses and fractures. Such as: Aches and pains, allergic reactions, back pain, bladder problems, ear, nose and throat conditions, falls, fractures, sprains, strains and sports injuries, fever, infections and rashes, minor eye conditions, respiratory and chest complaints, stomach and bowel problems and wounds, cuts and grazes
You will be part of a team that provides long day cover, 365 days.
Some weekends shifts also required as part of your rota.
For this role you will need;
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification.
- GMC registration and listed on the GP Register.
- Post graduate experience to include Accident + Emergency or Urgent Care.
( Paediatric patient experience is required for The Portland Hospital )
- Patient focused, caring and compassionate.
- Team player able to build relationships and support colleagues.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
To apply: please send your CV to Lisa.Wilson@hcahealthcare.co.uk
Similar searches: London (Central)
More search results
GP Clinical Lead (salaried) - £11,500 per session…
Part Time Practice GP - Earls Court Health and We…
Quality Lead - General Practitioner (Home based, …
General Practitioner - Kington - Herefordshire
GPs required in Doncaster and Sheffield for £90-1…