Find the perfect fit for you in idyllic West Wales
Our General Practice Cluster in West Wales is offering roles for GP Partners across our range of 7 small to middle sized practices.
All based in the stunning Cardigan Bay coastline area, with great house prices and superb communities - each of the practices can provide you with that opportunity to balance your work with your life.
Our cluster covers North Pembrokeshire, South Ceredigion and North Carmarthenshire and serves over 45,000 patients.
Encompassing an area of outstanding coastal and rural beauty in West Wales, the cluster particularly benefits from:
- Stunning scenery, from rolling hills to beautiful river valleys and spectacular blue flag beaches
- Active outdoor pursuits to suit everyone, from cycling, to walking, sailing, surfing or lazing on the beach
- Strong and friendly community spirit and local culture
- Pretty market towns and excellent transport links to the larger county towns and the M4 corridor
One of the most innovative clusters in Wales, each of our practices will be able to offer you:
- Very competitive pay scales and flexible work patterns
- High quality training and incredible professional support
- Purpose –built facilities and easy access to 3 local district general hospitals
- Opportunity to provide real general practice with scope for in-depth experience and practice in a variety of clinical areas
- We are now delighted to be able to offer a £10,000 hello package to all successful applicants
Find the practice to suit you – a unique opportunity, we want to invite you to visit each of our cluster’s practices so that you can find out exactly what works for you.
To find out more – please contact Mrs Andrea Small on 01239 712105 or 07773 323246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you.
Similar searches: Wales