General Practitioner - East London
Primary Care is changing – we are the future. At IMH, by increasing the skill mix within our network of GP Practices, Walk-in Centres and Urgent Care Centres and encouraging a team-based approach, we allow GPs to be GPs. We remove day-to-day distractions and allow you to concentrate on what you love - supporting your patients and developing your clinical expertise. Join us and benefit from a clear career pathway into speciality or management. We believe in strong clinical leadership and in looking after our people to enable them to deliver our vision of the future.
We have a General Practitioner role available in Manor Park, East London (E12) with an excellent remuneration package. The details are:
- Annual salary of up to £85,000 FTE
- NHS Pension
- Medical Indemnity covered by IMH
- 40 hours per week (days/hours flexible)
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 40 hours study leave
- Role available immediately
- Our practice in Manor Park, East London (E12) is based 5 minutes walk from London overground and many main bus routes. The practice is a fast growing practice in a purpose health centre. The practice has a list of 3800 although this is increasing. The clinical system used is EMIS Web.
- The clinical team includes a GP Trainer, ANP and a Practice Nurse.
Please click on the link below to view the Job Description for this role.
At IMH, providing patient care is at the heart of what we do, and we don’t want to stop there.
For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please contact Mark Priestley on 0203 745 5530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar searches: London (Greater)
More search results
General Practitioner - Queen Elizabeth Hospital U…
GP - Princess Royal University Hospital UCC (Orpi…
Greenwich and Lewisham Out-of-Hours on call Visit…
Deputy Medical Director
Clinical Director - Urgent Care