Outstanding Opportunities for GPs Peterborough
HUC is seeking high quality, ambitious doctors to support the organisation’s growth plans. As a highly successful not-for-profit Social Enterprise with a good CQC report and excellent rates of clinical staff retention, HUC offers a supportive, enjoyable, team-based culture.
As part of a 24/7 multi disciplinary team, hours could include weekdays, evenings, weekends and overnight. All visiting shifts will be accompanied by a driver.
We are looking for
- Proven experience as a GP
- Flexibility to cover various locations across the region (including home working)
- Patient focussed care
We can offer
- Shifts that suit you best
- Flexible shift patterns
- Varied, interesting and challenging work
- A choice of base, visiting and telephone triage
- Quick and easy on-line shift booking
- Educational events
- Performance feedback supports appraisals
HUC out of hours doctors provide a vitally important, high quality service; delivering a variety of GP and urgent care services to patients.
Quality Services, Efficiency, Patient Care, Respect
To apply please send your covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the position along with your current CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about HUC visit our website www.hucweb.co.uk
Similar searches: Peterborough