We look forward to welcoming up to two GP Teaching Fellows to our friendly and supportive practice. These innovative and dynamic posts will blend undergraduate teaching and General Practice. A normal six session work week will consist of two sessions of dedicated medical student teaching consisting of seminars and blended clinical learning for KCL Medical Students; and four standard sessions of patient contact. There will be opportunities for academic scholarship and research if desired. We offer a nurturing environment for both experienced GPs or those just finishing training therefore this post would be suitable for an established educator or ideal for those completing training with a passion for education.
We serve approximately 13,500 socially and culturally diverse patients and work from a large modern Primary Care centre. We are a multidisciplinary team consisting of nine doctors, registrars, and a pharmacy, nursing and healthcare assistant team. We are active in supporting our doctors’ professional development and personal interests.
We are innovative and educationally focused practice and have two VTS Programme Directors in our practice. Our doctors have diverse interests in various specialties including minor surgery, IUD fitting, and are also members of the LMC and CCG boards.
We have a comprehensive package of staff benefits which include:
- Incremental Salary Scale recognising experience and length of service ranging from £9,000 to £10,000 per session.
- Indemnity insurance provided by the practice.
- BMA Model contract with six weeks of annual leave.
- One week of study leave per year with a £200 study budget.
- Promotion of a healthy work-life balance with routine clinics finishing at 16:00.
- Opportunities to take part in teaching and access to educational grants for your own development. Mentorship from senior educationalists.
- Great support in your role from our able administrative team.
Interviews will take place as and when suitable candidates are identified and offers will may be made to successful interviewees on a rolling basis. For more information or to arrange a visit please contact our Practice Manager Pete Sutton by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit you CV and cover letter via email by 9th March.
Similar searches: London (Greater)
More search results
General Practitioner - Queen Elizabeth Hospital U…
GP - Princess Royal University Hospital UCC (Orpi…
Greenwich and Lewisham Out-of-Hours on call Visit…
Deputy Medical Director
Clinical Director - Urgent Care