PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN AN EXCEPTIONAL AND LUCRATIVE
DISPENSING RURAL SOUTH DERBYSHIRE PRACTICE
-Brailsford and Hulland Ward Medical Practice-
Due to the retirement of two partners who have practised here successfully and happily for more than 60 years collectively, there is a now a rare opportunity for the right people to assume the care of our patients.
Our lovely village practice, which is rated in the top 3% nationally for patient satisfaction, is seeking GPs to replace two whole time equivalents, working alongside two salaried part time GPs, and a transition period to provide continuity. We can offer:
- A well established, loyal and effective practice team
- Attached in house physiotherapy, counselling, district nursing, midwife
- In house phlebotomy, ECG, ambulatory BP
- Nurse-led anti coagulation clinics
- Purpose-built main and branch surgeries, with newly fitted out dispensary
- High QOF achievement
- 90% plus dispensing practice
- No property buy in required
- Excellent schools, facilities and beautiful countryside close to the market town of Ashbourne, gateway to the Peak District
The care of our 6,000 patients and wellbeing of our staff is our highest priority, and for this reason we are able to be flexible in finding the right solution for the future of the practice. We welcome applications from GPs (minimum four sessions per week) who wish to become partners in a happy and highly effective environment. In return we offer very high earnings potential, with no extended hours. This is an exceptional opportunity for career-minded individuals, with plenty of scope for personal development.
For an informal conversation about the practice and the opportunities we are offering, please contact Dr John Wedgwood (email@example.com) to arrange a time to speak or visit. Alternatively you can submit a CV and covering letter to the same address.
Similar searches: Derbyshire
More search results
General Practitioner - Queen Elizabeth Hospital U…
GP - Princess Royal University Hospital UCC (Orpi…
Greenwich and Lewisham Out-of-Hours on call Visit…
Deputy Medical Director
Clinical Director - Urgent Care