GP Partner/Salaried Vacancy 6 sessions per week In Crieff, Perthshire
GP Partner/Salaried Vacancy
6 sessions per week
Due to retirement we are looking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic partner/salaried GP to work 6 sessions per week with the possibility of increasing sessions in the future. Start date September 2018. We are a friendly, high achieving, above average earning practice based in a semi-rural area in the Heart of Strathearn. Crieff has beautiful surroundings and has easy access to Perth, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow. There is a wide diversity of housing, good local schools and excellent recreational facilities.
- 5 partners
- List size 4300
- Maximum point achievement in the last 3 years of QOF
- Leased modern purpose built premises
- Long established training and teaching practice
- Paperlight practice using Vision/Docman
- Community hospital with inpatient beds and minor injuries unit
For further information contact Jennifer Bennie, Practice Manager on 01764 652456 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications by CV and covering letter to Jennifer Bennie, Practice Manager, Red Practice, Crieff Medical Centre, King Street, Crieff, PH7 3SA.
Similar searches: Perth