GPs – 4-8 clinical sessions Potential for Pathway to Partnership in Yorkshire
Due to the retirement of a partner, we are looking for two enthusiastic GPs to join our dynamic, forward thinking and friendly Practice situated in the beautiful and historic UNESCO World Heritage Site of Saltaire Village.
- Currently six partners, three salaried GPs looking after 11,100 patients over two sites offering a diverse patient demographic
- Negotiable start date (June onwards; willing to wait for right candidate)
- ANP integrated with the clinical team
- MDT including Prescribing Pharmacist medication review support and Physiotherapist triage service
- Friendly supportive working environment with strong ethos of learning and development – training practice for GPs and Undergraduates
- Leading Bradford to deliver the best national palliative care standards
- Diversity of clinical skills – MSK, epilepsy, respiratory and diabetes, contraception and Minor Surgery services
- Well organized with consistently high QOF achievement
- Excellent management, nursing and administrative support
- SystmOne, Paperlight
- Involved in primary care research, currently looking at frailty
- Leading development of a provider federation delivering innovative ways of supporting primary care e.g. Physio First and Social Prescribing with opportunity to deliver new primary care services
- Leading a local community interest company looking at new models of care leading to an accountable care system in Bradford
- Active PPG that supports development of the Practice
For an informal chat or visit please contact Catherine Darlington, Business Manager or Richard Haddad, GP Partner on 01274 714882.
Please apply in writing with CV to Catherine Darlington, Saltaire Medical Practice, Richmond Road, Shipley, BD18 4RX or email to email@example.com.
Similar searches: North Yorkshire