GP roles in London
GP roles at Prince of Wales Group Practice
The Prince of Wales Group Practice has a number of roles for dynamic GPs wishing to join a forward-looking and well-supported clinical team for 4–8 sessions each from March this year.
We are looking for like-minded GPs to join our team permanently and in particular GP trainers and GPs interested in being trainers.
Please feel free to come and meet us informally and have a look around the practice.
Our training practice in Kentish Town has nine GPs, three practice nurses, an HCA team, and an excellent admin and data team serving 9,000 patients.
We are based in new, purpose-built premises with superb clinical areas, staff facilities and meeting rooms.
• High QOF attaining practice, excellent clinical reputation.
• EMIS system.
• Part of NW5 Neighbourhood with 6 other practices – a resilient, considered approach to the future of General Practice.
• GP Indemnity covered for all sessions.
• Highly competitive salary.
• Regular MDT meetings – strong links with community services, social care, district nursing and hospitals.
For more information, or to apply with CV and covering letter, please contact Jonathan Duffy, Practice Manager, on 020 7267 0067 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: London (Central)