GP needed on The island of North Uist, Outer Hebrides
Take a leap!
We know it can feel like a huge step moving to a remote area to live and work. But if you take a chance on our wonderful island practice we don’t think you will regret your decision.
Experience one of the most beautiful landscapes imaginable, and a work life balance that is hard to beat.
With easy access to an airport, and 2 different ferry links to the mainland, you can experience the best of what remote general practice has to offer with few downsides.
- No OOH commitments.
- 15 minute appointments and short surgeries
- 8 weeks combined study / annual leave pro rata.
- Salary at top end of BMA scale.
- Practice is eligible for golden hello payment and relocation expenses.
- Dispensing surgery.
- Excellent local school and nursery,
- Fantastic wildlife and stunning beaches.
- No traffic jams! You will actually enjoy the morning commute!
- Live and work in a small tight knit community.
- Take continuity of care to the next level.
- Have the time necessary to provide great care.
We can provide an opportunity to flexibly design your working life. Weekly session commitments, special interests, sabbatical requests, salaried or partnered models of working – all are up for discussion.
A paradise for bird watching, surfing, windsurfing, kayaking, walking and sailing – there is an opportunity here for a complete change in lifestyle.
Check out the website, look at the pictures, and watch the video that I have put together showing some of the activities that I am privileged to enjoy whilst living in this unspoiled wilderness.
Call us on 01876 500333
Similar searches: Scotland