GPs positions in Ryhope Village near Teeside, County Durham and Newcastle
Southlands Medical Group, Ryhope
Tel 0191 5210210
- Modern Practice, list size 7600.
- New Doctor required due to list expansion.
- Strong clinical and managerial team providing modern, evidence-based and safe care. Supportive and friendly team environment with regular clinical and education meetings.
- Quality of care for our patients is key to our values – read our full CQC report rated Outstanding for caring and Good overall.
- Practice currently in process of becoming training practice for both registrars and medical students.
- We have 4 current GPs, 1Nurse Practitioner (prescriber) and 2 Practice Nurses (1 of which prescribes) and two Health Care assistants.
- Based in a modern purpose built health centre in Ryhope Villag with excellent road links to Teeside, County Durham and Newcastle.
- Ryhope is an expanding village with new housing developments bringing new families to the area.
Applicants may qualify for Sunderland CCG’s “Golden Hello Scheme” worth up to £20,000 pro-rata.
Contact: Tracy Devonport (email@example.com) . To apply, email your CV.
Similar searches: Sunderland