Salaried GP with potential view to partnership
Situated at St Just in West Cornwall we are a small rural practice in close proximity to Lands End and are surrounded by spectacular beaches and stunning coastal scenery.
You would join a very friendly and supportive 3 Partner rural GMS Dispensing Practice which will provide the life/work balance sought after by many GP’s. Our GP’s are supported by an excellent administration and nursing team working in modernised well equipped premises.
- List size is 4,850 patients and growing.
- On-site Dispensary.
- Microtest Clinical System.
- Nurse Led Chronic Disease Management Clinics.
- Enhanced serves – including minor surgery, minor injuries service & extended hours.
- Substance misuse clinics.
- Consistent 100% QOF record.
- Established GP Training Practice.
- Clinical Research Practice.
- Active member of our local commissioning group.
- 4 to 8 clinical sessions and job share or flexible working considered.
- Competitive Salary.
- 6 weeks annual leave and one week study leave.
- Weekly clinical meetings and regular governance and MDT meetings.
- Partnership interest welcomed.
Please apply in writing with covering letter and CV to: email@example.com or by post to: Ian Cary FCCA. – Practice Manager,
Cape Cornwall Surgery St Just, Penzance, Cornwall. TR19 7HX.
Informal contact/visits welcome - telephone Ian Cary (Practice Manager – 01736 786924).
Practice website: www.capecornwallsurgery.co.uk
Similar searches: Cornwall