Partner/Salaried GP for 4-8 sessions in Gwent
We are a friendly long established practice seeking a motivated and enthusiastic GP preferably with a sense of humour to join our friendly and well-organised GMS team. We pride ourselves on providing high quality, patient care with excellent team-work throughout the practice.
We are looking to appoint a Partner/Salaried GP to join our team, we have 4-8 sessions in total to offer.
Centrally situated in Gwent with good access for Abergavenny/Brecon Beacons National Park yet close proximity to the M4 and only 30 minutes from Cardiff.
- EMIS WEB Clinical system
- Increasing List size 6,500
- Currently three partner practice
- Consistently high QOF Achievers
- GP teaching practice for 5th Year medical students
Full Primary Health Care Team including
- 3 x GPs
- 1 x Advanced Practitioner
- 2 x Experienced Practice Nurses
- 3 x HCAs
- NCN funded Pharmacist and Social Prescriber
- Supported by an excellent admin team
Informal enquiries and visits are welcome. Please contact the Practice Manager, Claire Brown on 01495 763608 or by email to Claire.email@example.com or alternatively please apply by sending CV and covering letter to:
Mrs Claire Brown
Panteg Health Centre
Similar searches: South Wales