GP Partner / Salaried GP for 5-8 sessions in Milnrow, Greater Manchester
We have a vacancy for a GP Partner / Salaried GP due to the retirement of one of our GP Partners. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic GP looking to work in an Outstanding rated, progressive and forward thinking practice. The practice has a village setting, lies on the river Beal and is located at the foothills of the South Pennines <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pennines> . For those seeking an outdoor lifestyle, this is an ideal location. This location also has excellent transport links to Central Manchester.
- GMS practice 8,950 patients
- CQC rated <http://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-559424127>
- “Outstanding” (2016)
- High QOF achiever
- 6 GP partners and 1 salaried GP
- Nurse Practitioner led Chronic Disease Management
- Nursing compliment of 3 Practice Nurses & 2 HCA’s
- Effective administration team
- GP Federation member
- Competitive package with medical indemnity cover
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: Practice Manager, Stonefield Street Surgery, Milnrow, Rochdale, OL16 4JQ. Informal enquiries are also welcome.
Similar searches: Greater Manchester