Full or Part Time Salaried GP with partnership potential in Bradford
Outward looking, friendly practice with an excellent reputation for quality care and high performance achievement seeks an enthusiastic innovative principal to replace our outgoing partner.
- 4 partners/three salaried GPs covering 9700 over two sites
- Training practice and student teaching
- CQC rated GOOD ( Feb 2015)
- System one, IG and paperlight accredited
- High performing in all aspects ( QOF, QP, DES, Prescribing, etc)
- Established Enhanced Services; Dermatology, CASH, Anticoagulation monitoring, Minor Surgery
- Extended hours ( Monday evenings on rota
- Proactive involvement in wider NHS
- Member of Trust Primary Care Limited (Federation of 19 practices)
- Stakeholder in Bradford Care Alliance ( district wide federation)
- Innovative partnership working with Community, Voluntary and wider NHS groups to meet local needs e.g. Host to Citizens Advice Bureau, Lifeline Alcohol Worker, Wellbeing worker and Physio First service.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self motivated GP with strong commitment to good quality patient care to join our well organised team.
For Practice Visit /chat / information pack email Rachel Thompson, PM email@example.com or ring 01274 559935.
Similar searches: Bradford