4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership in London
We are a well-regarded training practice of 11,000 patients situated in the heart of Crouch End, looking for a GP to work in a salaried role in an out-standing and well established GP surgery. Our partners and existing salaried GP have a wide range of clinical and public health specialist interests, as well as close links with the local CCG.
We are proud to be able to offer a welcoming and highly supportive working environment, focusing on professional and personal development and wellbeing. We value effective team working and aim to provide excellent patient-centred care.
We are looking for a further enthusiastic team member to join our friendly and successful practice.
Conveniently located in central Crouch End, with on-site secure parking.
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, as well as a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership in the future if desired
- Training practice, two of the partners are trainers.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- “Good” CQC report on all areas.
- Excellent salary package with BMA contract terms
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
For further information or to arrange a visit, please contact Pamela Mathews (practice manager) on 02083473330 or email at email@example.com
Similar searches: London (Central)