Salaried GP in Bristol
Coniston Medical Practice
GP vacancy: Salaried GP vacancy
Excellent opportunity for motivated doctor to provide high quality patient care and contribute to the continued success of our practice. We offer a supportive, happy working environment with training opportunities, scope to develop specialist interests and participate in teaching. We are willing to wait for the right applicant. Partnership options available.
We take pride in providing patient-centred care to around 10,000 patients with excellent teamwork and strong multidisciplinary links within the locality. We meet daily for coffee and enjoy regular social events.
Newly accredited Training Practice through Severn Deanery. Teaching Practice for University of Bristol medical students and UWE nursing students.
Attractive, purpose-built building in the heart of the Patchway community close to the M4/5 interchange with on-site parking.
- CQC rated “Good”
- High achieving QOF PMS Practice
- GP team: 3 Partners, 3 Associates, 2 long term locums
- Nursing team offering Minor Illness/Injury Service
- Clinical Pharmacist offering patient-facing services and Medicines Management
- Monthly educational meetings
- EMIS Web, Docman, EPS
- Mentorship for newly qualified GPs
- Indemnity fees covered; six weeks’ leave; one weeks’ study leave (salaried posts)
To discuss further or arrange informal visit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Practice Manager (0117 9748982/78).
Apply by email with CV and covering letter.
Similar searches: Gloucestershire
More search results
Salaried GP with view to Partnership in Penzance,…
Salaried GP / GP Partner, Leeds
Menlo Park Recruitment
Locum GP needed for OOH in South East London – im…
General Practitioner - Ashford & St Peter's UTC …
General Practitioner - Queen Elizabeth Hospital U…