GP Partner / Salaried GP Required in Beverley
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join our high achieving market town practice. The vacancy is due to retirement.
- The number of sessions is open to negotiation and would offer up to full time for the right candidate.
- There is no capital input required to become a partner of the surgery.
- We are GMS practice list size 12,400 patients, with a team of 9 partners, 3 practice nurses, 3 healthcare assistants, practice manager and a finance manager.
- We achieved full QOF points in 2016/17.
- Our SystmOne practice is part dispensing and has an on-site pharmacy in which the partners have an interest.
- We are a teaching practice for the local HYMS Medical School.
- 8 weeks annual leave.
Informal visits are welcomed, enquiries initially to Patricia Cooper – Practice Manager. Partners will be available to answer questions whilst visiting.
Applications by CV to The Practice Manager, Dr Underwood and Partners, The Health Centre, Manor Road, Beverley, HU17 7BZ. Email email@example.com Telephone 01482 862733
Interviews will be held on the 6th January 2018 from 12pm, with a start date of 1st May 2018.
Similar searches: Beverley