Salaried GP with a view to partnership in Sutton Coldfield
The Manor Practice
Do you worry about the future of General Practice?
Come and work with us in a great area of the West Midlands!
We have an exceptional team that we are developing to support patient need and demand, we work collaboratively with other Practices to sustain our future and we are looking for an enthusiastic and committed GP to join us for Winter 2017-18.
The vacancy is for a salaried GP working 6-8 sessions per week plus a share in the rota for extended hours surgeries, currently Monday evenings and Saturday mornings.
- High QOF achievements and a wide range of enhanced services.
- 16,000 patients with 5 partners, 3 salaried GPs, 1 ST3, 1 FY2, 1 ANP,
2 minor illness nurses, 6 practice nurses and 2 HCA’s.
- We are a training practice.
- 2 practice premises.
- Active engagement with Our Health Super-partnership, PPG, CCG and the further development of primary care within our locality.
- Leafy suburb with good schools.
To apply :-
Please see our website www.manorpracticejamespreston.co.uk
And email your CV along with a handwritten covering letter to – Nigel Speak, Senior Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: Sutton Coldfield
More search results
GP Clinical Lead (salaried) - £11,500 per session…
Part Time Practice GP - Earls Court Health and We…
Quality Lead - General Practitioner (Home based, …
GPs required in Doncaster and Sheffield for £90-1…
Locum Shifts with Competitive Rates