SALARIED GP in Tipton, West Midlands
GREAT BRIDGE PARTNERSHIPS FOR HEALTH
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed, motivated and flexible doctor to join our friendly, forward thinking and supportive practice teams. We have one main surgery and two branches which are linked by one clinical computer system. The clinical team includes 5 GP’s, Advanced Nurses, a Nurse Consultant and Pharmacists.
- GMS Practices, CQC Good rating, QOF High Achievements
- List size is 11,600 over 3 sites
- System one clinical system & sharing of team expertise and resources
- Opportunities for continuing professional development and protected learning time
- Post holder to play an active role in clinical governance & information governance, audits and internal tutorials and educational sessions provided, linking into our teaching practice in West Bromwich for both medical students and GP registrars
- Part of Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG
- Part of Sandwell Health Partnership Federation
Yew Tree Healthy Living Centre is a purpose built 3 storey building situated in the centre of the Yew Tree Estate. It has on site access to community nursing teams and a theatre suite.
Please apply in writing with CV to:
Jyoti Bhachu, Great Bridge Partnerships for Health
10 Slater Street, Great Bridge, Tipton, West Midlands, DY4 7EY Telephone 0121 521 2100, email email@example.com
Similar searches: Tipton