Forward thinking, respected and enthusiastic practice seeks new 6 session partner following planned retirement. The GP team of 6 partners and 3 associate GPs are supported by 2x NPs and a nursing team. Together we care for nearly 15k patients, with more growth expected. Services are delivered from 2 purpose built and partner owned premises. Our very friendly and professional team have a strong multi-disciplinary working ethos and enjoy supporting each other.
- Training and teaching practice for doctors, nurses and apprentices
- Consistently high QOF
- Monthly education, virtual ward, clinical and MDT operations meetings
- Mentorship and buddying
- Above average income for partners
- Excellent administrative and prescribing team that minimises GP non-clinical workload
- In practice pharmacist
- Responsive and effective duty system with strong and dynamic team approach to managing workload
- Protected time for daily morning practice meeting
- Dedicated GP rooms
- Clinical research on behalf of Primary Care West of England (NIHR)
- Engagement with local decision makers with Partner acting as CCG clinical lead
- Close working relationships with 2x local care homes (supported by LES)
- Proactive in local befriending and social prescribing
- Diverse mix of patients between Filton and Stoke Gifford sites
- Eager to embrace change and continuously improve our practice
- Specialist interests and desire to teach / train encouraged
- Great social functions
- 6 weeks AL and 1 week study leave.
Situated in the popular North Bristol area (within South Gloucestershire CCG) with great transport links to M32, M4/M5 and Bristol Parkway station. Easy access to Bristol or rural areas of Yate, Thornbury, Gloucester or South Wales.
To meet the team and find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar searches: Gloucestershire
More search results
Copy of Halifax surgery requires GP locum for day…
GP Locum Connect
General Practitioner - Swindon
Greenwich and Lewisham Out-of-Hours on call Visit…
General Practitioner - The Hillingdon Hospital UC…
GP - Princess Royal University Hospital UCC (Orpi…