SALARIED GP WITH VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP IN WORCESTERSHIRE & HEREFORDSHIRE
Salary - negotiable dependent on experience plus indemnity
Come and join us at Colwall Surgery a busy, rewarding and friendly practice in Colwall village, near Malvern, Worcestershire. Due to the retirement of our Senior Partner we would like a Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership) for up to 6/7 sessions (job share considered). We are looking for a GP, who potentially has a variety of interests (and/or skills) including (but not exclusively) minor surgery and men’s health.
- We believe in delivering traditional family medicine to our 3250 patients
- We aim to maintain a positive work-life balance whilst continuing to provide high quality GP led services.
- We are a GP training practice
- We are consistently high with our QOF achievement
- We are a happy group of 2 partners (1 of which is vacant), 1 salaried doctor, 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner, 2 Practice Nurses and a Health Care Assistant, supported by a fantastic administration team.
- We value anyone with a sense of humour, team spirit and flexible approach
- Strong patient satisfaction demonstrated by annual patient survey and CQC ‘Good’ rating.
- We are on the edge of the Malvern Hills and there is a train station in Colwall with a frequent service to London, Cardiff and Birmingham.
- Purpose built modern spacious premises
- Informal visit welcome
For more information or to apply, please contact Fiona Nikitik (Practice Manager)
email@example.com or 01684 540323
For further information about the surgery, please visit our website www.colwallsurgery.co.uk
Similar searches: Worcestershire