GP Vacancy Looe, Cornwall
Situated in the beautiful Cornish seaside town of Looe, we are a friendly and supportive semi-rural 4 WTE partner practice serving circa 9,500 patients. With a partner owned harbourside surgery overlooking the beautiful Looe River estuary, plus two smaller surgeries nearby (one dispensing), we are looking for a partner or salaried GP to join our team.
What we offer
- 4-6 sessions a week with generous holiday
- A high achieving environment 100% QOF and CQC Good
- Encouragement in developing your medical interests
- Established training practice at all grades
- Average partner age of 43 years
- GMS partnership actively engaged with shaping the future of general practice in Cornwall
What we need
- Commitment, enthusiasm and a team orientated approach
- A flexible and positive approach to forthcoming changes in General Practice
Contact our Practice Manager, Mark Allen, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01503 266960 or send your CV and covering letter to Old Bridge Surgery, Station Road, Looe, Cornwall PL13 1HA.
Similar searches: Cornwall