Salary: £13,000 per weekly four-hour session per year
An exciting opportunity to join an established and expanding Private General Practice in the South of England
The Walcote Practice is a dynamic, multi-award-winning independent Private General Practice in the heart of Winchester with a focus on outstanding, affordable, convenient patient healthcare. We are fully registered with and regulated by the CQC.
As we expand, we are seeking a talented and motivated GP to help our team deliver high quality private primary healthcare to our loyal and growing patient list.
This permanent salaried employed position is initially for:
- four sessions per week – Monday afternoon, Wednesday morning, all day Friday
- provision of some leave cover when other practice GPs are on leave
The salary for this role is competitive and there is strong potential for regular weekday shifts to increase in the future as the business grows.
Here’s why our GPs greatly enjoy our take on Private Practice:
- GP-led forward-thinking practice, responsive and innovative ways of working
- Diverse population of appreciative patients
- Unrushed appointments result in enhanced patient rapport, health outcomes and GP job satisfaction
- Opportunity to offer a variety of specialised primary medical care services if suitably qualified, eg sexual health. Potential for training/ learning new skills.
- Supportive, cohesive team with excellent reception, admin and management staff, and we’re all great believers in work-life balance
This is an ideal opportunity to become established in a rewarding role in private general practice within the vicinity of a pleasant and historic town with excellent schools, surrounded by beautiful countryside and within easy reach of London and the South Coast.
You are not required to have had prior experience of delivering private GP healthcare to apply for this role and full support will be provided.
Please see the attachment to this job advert for further information. You can also visit www.thewalcotepractice.co.uk, call 01962 828715 or email email@example.com
The Walcote Practice reserves the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
To apply for this position with a CV and covering letter, or to arrange an informal visit, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
More search results
CANADA-We always pay your immigration legal fees …
SOUTH WALES (Gwent) £1200 / £1000 per day long te…
mbi Medical Ltd
Newly Qualified GP's Needed - Start your Locum Li…
Salaried GP, Lincoln
GP vacancy in Sydney, Australia
Coastal Lakes Medical Practice