Salaried GP - Southport - £11,500+ per session (No On-Call - No Visits)
Unique opportunity for a Salaried GP to join a truly dynamic forward thinking team delivering high quality care with a focus on the reduction of unnecessary GP workload.
Ideally, the practice team would like the incoming GP to commit to a minimum of 6 sessions
- Innovative setup to minimise GP workload,
- Unrivalled flexibility to accommodate outside commitments (inc. some remote work),
- No On-Call, No Visits.
- 18,000 patients
- Training Practice
- 15 Salaried GPs
- Extensive nursing team inc 5 ANPs
- 7 PNs, 5 HCAs, 3 Physicians associates
- 3 Clinical Prescribing Pharmacists
- Clincal Admin Team
- Specialist clinics inc minor surgery, joint injections, family planning, maternity, mental health
- Full support for GPs who wish to develop specialist interests
Typical Set Up
- AM - 12 patients + 3 calls
- PM - 10 patients + 2 calls
- No On-Call
- Home visits done by ANP
- Flexible start/finish times
We aren't just looking to recruit GPs into an everyday typical salaried post, the aim is to add to the already long standing team and create the best and most sustainable work plan for you as an individual. Willing to invest in GPs' development of skills and interests in any area.
Once we have an understanding of what you want from your next post, it's my job to tick off as many of those boxes as possible.
If you are open to considering a salaried post or are coming up to qualification please get in touch.
To set up an initial discussion please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality), a number of sessions you would be happy to consider along with the widest array of your availability for a video or telephone call (will not take more than 30 mins).
Should both parties then be happy to explore the opportunity further, a practice visit will be arranged at your convenience.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Tim Costa (email@example.com / 07787021407)