Salaried GP – Minimum 5 sessions (Up to Full-time /8 sessions considered)
The Rycote Practice, Thame, Oxfordshire
We are seeking a GP colleague to expand our friendly, non-hierarchical team of 5 salaried GPs & 4 GP partners to meet rising demand & achieve long term sustainability. We are a growing practice & will happily consider applicants keen to work more than 5 sessions.
We have an enthusiastic MDT team including 2 Nurse Practitioners, 4 practice nurses, 3 HCAs, Physicians Associate, Pharmacist, 2 FCPs, Mental Health Practitioner, 2 Care Coordinators & social prescribers from Age UK & MIND which offers a holistic approach to care. The clinical team is supported by excellent reception & admin teams overseen by our experienced managing partner.
We are an established training practice (with 3 trainers) that aims to deliver high quality care for our 12,900 patients in Thame and the surrounding villages. We have a supportive blend of experience and youth and are committed to person-centred care, with continuity preserved by our usual doctor approach. We offer a mix of telephone, face-to-face and e-consultations bringing together the best of the old and new. Benefits include:
- Protected admin time & a commitment to move towards longer consultation times
- Established remote working with practice laptops & cloud telephony coming soon
- Daily protected coffee time & regular social events to protect against silo working
- Monthly protected time for learning and regular mentorship sessions
- Competitive remuneration - £10k minimum per session with consideration given to experience and generous enhancements for pro rata share of enhanced access
- Pro rata commitment to duty sessions made manageable by a shared approach
- 3 practice PCN with site-based delivery to ensure efficient MDT working
- Opportunity to be involved in GP training and medical student teaching
- Opportunity to be involved in practice care home medical cover
- Opportunity to be involved in practice and PCN projects if interested
- Regular GP meetings including business, clinical governance, clinical effectiveness and primary health care team meetings
- Future career development opportunities
We are rated good by CQC, high QoF achievers & use EMIS Web, Docman & AccuRx.
Enjoy the best of both worlds! With beautiful countryside on our doorstep & excellent road & rail links to London, the thriving market town of Thame is a great place to work - and live. We are a tight-knit team and count our colleagues amongst our closest friends.
Informal visits are very much welcomed. To arrange one or to enquire further please email our managing partner email@example.com or call us on 01844 267931. Applications should be submitted with a CV and covering letter.
Commencement date ASAP but can wait for the right candidate. Please note we may close the advert early if the right candidate is found.
Similar searches: Oxfordshire
More search results
Long term Locum GP - £750 per day in Luton, Bedfo…
*FREE GIFT APPLE WATCH* Locum Work Available In B…
Salaried GP/Partnership opportunities in Carterto…
Broadshire's Health Centre
Salaried GP/GP Partnership opportunity, Aylesbury…
Long Term Locum GPs in Gloucester at £850 Per Day…