Salaried GP vacancy, 4 – 8 sessions in Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
Adur Health Partnership is based over 4 sites in Shoreham-By-Sea and Southwick. We are by the beautiful South Coast and near the South Downs with easy access to Brighton, Gatwick and London making this an ideal place to live and work. If you want to work in a supportive and innovative practice apply now.
- Daily huddles with your fellow GPs
- Training practice welcoming trainee GP’s, nurses and other professionals.
- Computer systems in place to ensure your working day runs smoothly.
- Skilled nursing team. Supportive reception and admin teams. Workflow redirection team.
- Multi-disciplinary support team consisting of Clinical Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technician, Adult Mental Health Social Prescriber, Young Persons Mental Health Social Prescribers and Care Coordinators working across all sites
- A Duty Doctor shift will be required
- Additional roles/portfolio work encouraged and supported
- Flexible annual leave with a choice of 6 or 7 weeks (income adjusted accordingly)
- NHS Pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks annual leave at £10,000 per session
- 7 weeks annual leave at £9782.00 per session
We would encourage you to come and have an informal tour of our practices. For enquiries please email email@example.com